What is SuperHive?
SuperHive is Support Ukraine‘s smart newsletter. Every day we send an email to shares needs, offers & information across different organisations working to support Ukraine. You can quickly respond to any ask or offer, as well as post one of your own.
This tool is email-based. You don’t have to create an account. You don’t have to join a social-network. You will just receive 1 or 2 emails per day. You can unsubscribe at any time. It is free. Sign up here.
Who is it for?
SuperHive for Support Ukraine is a tool to share needs, offers & information across different organisations working to support Ukraine. It’s a tool for everyone wanting to engage, not just MitOst members.
How does it work?
Every day you will receive two emails:
- Early morning you will receive an email in which you can submit any needs, offers or information you want to share.
- At 12pm CET (noon Berlin time) you will receive a second email. In that email you will receive a summary of all the needs, offers and information that have been submitted. You can then connect directly with people who have submitted relevant posts.
How do I submit my own needs, offers, info?
- You can use any of the previous emails and scroll to the bottom. There is a box titled “What would you like to share”.
- If you submit before 12pm CET it will be included in that day’s summary email. Otherwise it will be included the next day.
- You can submit several items, just refresh the email and submit again.
What can be shared?
- Needs. For example: “I’m looking for a non-profit in Poland who can consign for goods to be shipped there.”.
- Offers. For example: “We are offering free mental health support to frontline workers. Please let us know if you are interested.”
- Information. For example: “We put together a guide for how to safely welcome refugees. Here it is, please share”.
Sign up here
If you have questions or need support, please send us a message through our contact form.