Basic documents and information
- Annual Report 2019/20 [PDF]
- Short introduction into our goals and working fields
- Our Mission Statement
- Statutes [PDF]
- Principles of Governance [PDF]
Transparency is essential for a vivid and open civil society. Therefore, MitOst follows the reporting standards of the German Initiative Transparent Civil Society, which includes the following publications.
1. Name, address and year of establishment
2. Statute and documents that give evidence about our aims
3. Information about tax concession
MitOst is a public charity. Based on the notice of extemption from the 6th of February (tax ID: 27/672/53156 ) of the Tax authority of Berlin Charlottenburg for corporations we are exempt from corporation tax for 2014 till 2016 (08.05.2018) due to § 5 Abs. 1 Nr. 9 KStG and from commercial tax due to § 3 Nr. 6 GewStG.
4. Name and function of the main decision makers
- Members’ Assembly
- Project Advisory Board
- Managing Director
5. Annual report
The annual report relates to MitOst’s budget year which starts at April 1st and ends at March 31st.
6. Structure of authority
Staff: At 15 August 2018 46 persons are employed at MitOst (main occupation). Additionally, facilitators for some activities in through MitOst conducted programs are under contract.
At 17 April 2019 the association had 1,498 members.
7. Information about the source of funding
Please note the data presented in the annual report (p. 28).
8. Information about the use of means
Please note the data presented in the annual report (p. 26).
9. Affiliated third parties
There are no third parties connected with MitOst.
- VFMW Verein zur Förderung der mittelständischen Wirtschaft e.V.
- Europäische Bewegung Deutschland EBD
- Koalition für ein visafreies Europa
- DARE Democrazy and Human Rights Education in Europe
- Russia Civil Society Forum
- Initiative MOE
- Kulturpolitische Gesellschaft e.V.
- VAV e.V. Verein für alternative Versorgungskonzepte
- ALDA European Association for Local Democracy
10. Organisations whose annual payings account for more than 10% of the annual budget
In the reporting period the following juristical persons fell under these criteria:
- Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH
- Auswärtiges Amt
- European Cultural Foundation